- Inner Wheel... more >
- The House That Love Built... more >
- Rainbows....... more >
- Carpet Court... more >
- Cross Country... more >
- Matai Extension... more >
- National Volunteer Week... more >
- Furniture Needed... more >
- Susan Devoy Squash Club... more >
- Good In The Hood... more >
- Annual Donation Receipts... more >
- New Deck... more >
- Thanks ANZ!... more >
- Thanks Z... more >
- Player of the Day... more >
- Damerose Hay... more >
- Children Of The Bay Book... more >
- Facebook... more >
Welcome to Homes of Hope
Too many New Zealand children are abused and hurting. They don't live in safe places. Without help and intervention they will become hurting adults, and hurting adults create more hurting children.
So these children have to be moved to safe homes. Homes of Hope provide these safe homes for as long as the children need them. NO moving about.
Importantly, in these traumatic times we keep brothers and sisters together. And in our unique therapeutic loving homes there is time for children to heal, to grow and to thrive and become great New Zealanders.
Two things happen here: Lives are changed and our country becomes a better place.
Join us, and together we will continue to make this happen.